Stand out with free personalized posters and promotional materials
Standing out on Search and Maps
Time to complete:
When it comes to marketing your small business, it can be hard to know where to start. But with marketing kit, you can easily create free personalized posters, social posts, business cards, and more. You can use these promotional materials at your business, during events, or on your social media.
To get started with marketing kit, create your free Business Profile on Google to help potential customers find you online when they’re searching for businesses like your on Google Search and Maps.
Change the style, colors, and more on your marketing materials to match your business needs.
Getting started with marketing kit
You don’t need a marketing background or a designer to make the most of marketing kit. In a few clicks, you can create and download colorful, professional-looking materials. Simply choose the content and customize the style and colors. If you want some marketing ideas, here are some ways you can use marketing kit:
1. Show off your best reviews. Create lively social posts featuring your favorite customer reviews and post them throughout the month on your social media accounts.
2. Share what makes your business unique. Help customers learn more about your business by posting business highlights on your social media accounts.
3. Highlight your success. Share your star rating on posters in your shop or online on your social media accounts.
4. Ask for reviews. Create a poster that reminds customers to leave you a review and hang it by the register in your business.
5. Thank customers for their business. Print and mail postcards to thank recent customers for their business. Pro Tip: These postcards also let customers scan a code to leave you a review.
6. Display window stickers for your business. Download personalized window stickers for display in visible areas to encourage customers to follow your business on Google.
Learning how to market your business can take time, but you’ll have a great start with marketing kit. Try designing and printing out posters or highlighting reviews to post on your social media channels. There are many ways to use the free marketing kit, so try out one of these customized assets as an easy and effective first step toward meeting your marketing goals.
Note: A few business categories may not use these marketing materials. You can learn more on our help center.